Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Peek-a-boo Thank you!

So I had seen a peek-a-boo card, and just knew that I had to make one! They are so cute, and so easy, and you could use any sentiment really! On this one I used the Sale-a-bration Delicate Dots paper and Sale-a-bration Ribbon (sale goes through March if you are eye-balling something you want!).

Quick lesson: Adhere your designer paper to your cardstock, and then punch through both layers with your larger circle punch (here I used 1 3/8" circle). On a contrasting piece of cardstock, punch your larger circle, and then position your scallop circle around the outside to get the 'frame' to go on the outside of your card. Then make your peek-a-boo part, and be VERY careful adhering it to the inside! Cuz once it's stuck.....it doesn't usually come off again!


Here is the peek inside!



Hope you like the peek-a-boo card, I know that I am going to make many more!!

Recipe:
Stamp Set:
Family Phrases
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (SAB), Delicate Dots Designer Paper (SAB), Paper Piercer, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

No comments: